ACO offers product repair, virus removal, support & extended warrenties.
The new thinner and lighter MacBook Air features a brilliant Retina display with True Tone technology, Touch ID, the latest-generation keyboard and a Force Touch trackpad. The iconic wedge is created from 100 percent recycled aluminum, making it the greenest Mac ever. All-day battery makes the MacBook Air is your perfectly portable, do-it-all notebook.
- 1.6GHz dual-core 8th-generation Intel Core i5 processor with Turbo Boost up to 3.6GHz handles multitasking and heavy tasks with ease
- 8GB 2133MHz LPDDR3 memory ensures snappy, responsive performance
- 128GB SSD storage holds your important files, movies, music, and more with quick read and write times
- 13.3" 2560 x 1600 Retina display with True Tone creates a vivid, life-like display
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics 617 creates smooth graphics and handles editing tasks without a problem
- Bluetooth 4.2 and 802.11ac Wi-Fi connectivity for effortless pairing of accessories and connecting to networks
- Up to 12 hours of battery life while in wireless web browsing use, up to 13 hours of battery life in iTunes movie playback use, and up to 30 days of battery life when in standby
- Two Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports to connect a wide range of peripherals
- Force Touch trackpad makes your Mac simple and intuitive to use
- Backlit keyboard is easy to see in low-light conditions