ACO offers product repair, virus removal, support & extended warrenties.
Satellite P50W-B-001 CONVERTIBLE TOUCHSCREEN!!!
- 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-4210U processor, Windows 10, 15.6” IPS FHD LCD, Capacitive Touch Screen, 8GB DDR3L, 1TB HDD S-ATA, 802.11 ac+agn, BT, Integrated HD Web Camera, HDMI, USB 3.0, Backlit KB
|Operating System||Windows 10|
|Wireless LAN||Intel 802.11 ac + a/b/g/n Wireless LAN + Bluetooth|
|Display||1920 X 1080|
**Does not have optical Drive**
- 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-4210U processor (1.7 / 2.7 GHz, 3MB Intel® Smart Cache) with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, Enhanced Intel® SpeedStep® Technology and Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology
- Windows 10
- HDMI 4K2K Output USB 3.0 Intel WiDi Convertible Design Backlit Keyboard Touch Screen Toshiba Sleep and Charge Toshiba Sleep and Music DTS Sound™ with Harman Kardon® Speakers Metallic Smart Silver Finish
- Standard Memory 4GB DDR3L + 4GB DDR3L (1600 MHz) Maximum Memory: 16GB DDR3L
Hard Disk Drive:
- 1TB (5400 RPM); Serial-ATA hard disk drive
- Type: 16:9 TFT Active Matrix colour LCD display with LED backlight Size (diagonal): 15.6” IPS FHD Native LCD Panel Resolution: 1920 x 1080x16.7 million colours External Support and Max. Colour Support (dependant on external display): Up to 3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz
- Intel® HD Graphics 4400 (Integrated) with up to 1792MB (64bit OS) dynamically allocated shared graphics memory with 8GB of system memory.
- Conexant CX20755 Software Sound, High definition Audio Link, built-in Harman Kardon® stereo speakers, enhanced by DTS® Sound™
- Intel 802.11 ac + a/b/g/n Wireless LAN + Bluetooth Integrated HD Web Camera (w/ Built-in Dual Mics)
- 2 memory slots – Slot 1 has 4GB. Slot 2 has 4GB. Slots are not user accessible. Ports: 2 in 1 Bridge Media Slot (SD Card, SDHC Card, SDXC Card, MMC, Mini SD Card, Micro SD Card), 3xUSB 3.0, microphone/headphone combo port, HDMI with 4K2K output
- Canadian Bilingual Frameless Keyboard 101 keys with Keypad Color: Black w/ BL
- Capacitive Touch Screen Clickpad Pointing device with Gesture
- TOSHIBA Value Added Software Intel® App Up center Amazon Evernote Skype Norton Internet Security™ – trial Norton Studio – trial WildTangent® Microsoft® Office Trial
Physical Dimensions Dimensions:
- (in mm): (WxDxH) 382.2 x 247.1 x 19.2 Weight: Start at 2.21kg (4.87lbs) Color: Smart Silver
- 45W external Universal AC adapter input voltage (100 – 240V 50/60Hz Frequency (Universal), output voltage (19V, 2.37A) Dimensions: (WxHxD) 85 x 36 x 26.3mm Weight: 140g
- Type: Rechargeable 4-cell Lithium Ion 14.4V x 60Wh capacity Battery Life: Up to 8.5 hours (Dependent on usage)
- SETUP, ACPI, PnP, VESA, SM BIOS, PCI BIOS Support
- Computrace BIOS Support, power on password, supervisor password, HDD password
- Temperature: Operating 5° to 35° C (41° to 95° F); Non Operating –20° to 55° C (-4° to 131° F) Thermal Gradient: Operating 15° C per hr. max; Non Operating 20° C per hr. max. Relative Humidity: Operating 20% to 80% non-condensing; Non-Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing Altitude (relative to sea level): Operating: 0 to 3,000m.; Non-Operating: 0 to 10,000m. Shock: Operating: 10G; Non-Operating 60G Vibration: Operating 0.5G; Non-Operating: 1G
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified EPEAT® Gold Rated RoHS
- This Satellite notebook comes with a one (1) year parts and labour Limited Warranty. Note the original battery is warranted for one year from date of purchase. Pre-installed software is excluded from TCL standard limited warranty. For complete details on this warranty program and other Warranty Programs such as On-site and Next Business Day Service visit toshiba.ca/warranty
- PA3917C-1ACA- 65W Universal AC Adapter PA5034C-1AC3 – 75W Universal AC Adapter PA5042A-1ETB- Wireless Optical Mouse PA3571U-1ETA- Wired Optical Tilt Mouse ACC230 – Noteworthy USB Keyboard PA3927C-1PRP- Dynadock U 3.0 Universal USB Docking Station PA3840C-1ETB – Toshiba Lightweight Carrying Case PA3834U-1DV2 – Toshiba External ODD PA5131U-1ETB - USB 3.0 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
- UPC code PSVP2C-001001 / 6-23506-03885-0
i Toshiba of Canada Limited Information Systems Group shall not be liable for damages of any kind for use of this information, which is subject to change without notice. Central Processing Unit (“CPU” Performance Disclaimer: CPU performance in your computer product may vary from specifications under the following conditions: • use of certain external peripheral products • use of battery power instead of AC power • use of certain multimedia games or videos with special effects • use of standard telephone lines or low speed network connections • use of complex modeling software, such as high end computer aided design applications • use of computer in areas with low air pressure (high altitude >1,000 meters or >3,280 feet above sea level) • use of computer at temperatures outside the range of 5°C to 35°C (41°F to 95°F) or > 25°C (77°F) at high altitude (all temperature references are approximate). CPU performance may also vary from specifications due to design configuration. Under some conditions, your computer product may automatically shutdown. This is a normal protective feature designed to reduce the risk of lost data or damage to the product when used outside recommended conditions. To avoid risk of lost data, always make backup copies of data by periodically storing it on an external storage medium. For optimum performance, use your computer product only under recommended conditions. Read additional restrictions under “Environmental Conditions” in your product Resource Guide. Contact Toshiba Technical Support for more information. Hard Disk Drive Disclaimer: 1 Gigabyte (GB) means 1,000,000,000 bytes using powers of 10. The computer operating system, however, reports storage capacity using powers of 2 for the definition of 1 GB = 1,073,741,824 bytes, and therefore shows less storage capacity. Available storage capacity will also be less if the product includes pre -installed operating system and/or application software. Actual formatted capacity may vary. GPU: Graphics processor unit ("GPU") performance may vary depending on product model, design configuration, applications, power management settings and features utilized. GPU performance is only optimized when operating in AC power mode and may decrease considerably when operating in battery power mode. Memory: Part of the main system memory may be used by the graphics system for graphics performance and therefore reduce the amount of main system memory available for other computing activities. The amount of main system memory allocated to support graphics may vary depending on the graphics system, applications utilized, system memory size and other factors. For PC's configured with 4 GB of system memory, the full system memory space for computing activities will be considerably less and will vary by model and system configuration. TFT Display Disclaimer: Small bright dots may appear on your TFT display when you turn on your PC. Your display contains an extremely large number of thin -film transistors (TFT) and is manufactured using high -precision technology. Any small bright dots that may appear on your display are an intrinsic characteristic of the TFT manufacturing technology. LCD: Over a period of time, and depending on the usage of the computer, the brightness of the LCD screen will deteriorate. This is an intrinsic characteristic of LCD technology. Maximum brightness is only available when operating in AC power mode. Screen will dim when the computer is operated on battery power and you may not be able to increase the brightness of the screen . Weight: Weight may vary depending on actual configuration. Battery: Battery life may vary considerably depending on product model, configuration, applications, power management settings and features utilized, as well as the natural performance variations produced by the design of individual components. Published battery life numbers are achieved on select models and configurations tested by Toshiba at the time of publication. Recharge time varies depending on usage. Battery may not charge while computer is consuming full power. After a period of time, the battery will lose its ability to perform at maximum capacity and will need to be replaced. This is normal for all batteries. To purchase a new battery pack, see the accessories information that shipped with your computer or visit the Toshiba of Canada website at toshiba.ca/accessories Software: The included additional software is subject to change without notice. No substitution of software permitted. For further information please visit toshiba.ca/support Subject to Change: While Toshiba has made every effort at the time of publication to ensure the accuracy of the information provided herein, product specifications, configurations, prices, system/component/options availability are all subject to change without notice. For the most up -to -date product information about your computer, or to stay current with the various computer software or hardware options, visit Toshiba’s website at toshiba.ca/support.